Electromobility is changing the automotive world, and we are now looking for you who want to be part of this change happening in our industry! The Electromobility organization is responsible for the complete development lifecycle of our electric powertrains – from advanced engineering through product development into the maintenance phase. Together we drive the transition from conventional powertrains to electromobility based on cutting-edge engineering, state-of-the-art research, and well-proven technology within the Volvo Group. By joining us, you’ll be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other, and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win. About the role
Do you want to be part of the technology shift for the Volvo Group and lead the projects developing our future electric drivelines? Then you might be our new Lead Project Manager! You will be responsible for projects within Electromobility and work with a broad perspective from concept development in the early phases – to the later phases managing planning, development and delivery, in close cooperation with a variety of stakeholders.
Electromobility is developing the complete electric propulsion systems for all Volvo Group business areas. You will join a fantastic team with a great mix of nationalities, experiences and strong collaboration attitude, having passion for business, people and supporting to develop ourselves and those around us.Your main responsibilities will be:
• Lead Electromobility program/projects and report to Steering Committee
• Manage projects according to set targets and business objectives
• Lead cross-functional teams and work in close dialogue with vehicle team/s
• Take an active role in improving ways of working to maximize customer value output We are looking for a...
…trusted leader with strong drive who knows how to spark team engagement. You are a team player interacting through networking, having the skills to transfer high level prerequisites into project requirements and deliverables. You are comfortable communication within project teams as well as across the organization’s key stakeholders. You have a broad competence and holistic perspective and the abilities to prioritize and focus on the main areas with end user focusAppreciated attributes for this role:
We also pay attention to:
- Structured with analytical and logical mindset
- Appreciate feedback and seek for continuous improvement
- Utilize your strong communication skills & be the connector
- Able to lead in a trustful manner
- Open minded with a positive attitude
- Team oriented and put value in trust-based collaboration
- You like challenges and are passionate in what you do
Why Volvo Group?
- Master of Science in Engineering or equivalent
- Extensive experience in project management experience and/or line management
- Project Management and/or Agile certification is a merit
Here, you will get an opportunity to work together with highly skilled colleagues in an exciting, global environment which provides opportunities to develop both professionally and personally. Our daily work is performed in an international environment, allowing us to interact with highly committed colleagues from different cultures. We trust the individual and act as a team, stay close to the product and provide opportunities for professional and personal growth. Can you already imagine yourself working in our team?
In this role, you will be instrumental in driving the future electromobility solutions. Are you ready to take on the challenge? Join our rocketing change journey today! We will continuously evaluate candidates. Feel free to contact us if you have further questions. Hiring Manager
Phone: +46 739 028002Kindly note that due to GDPR, we will not accept applications via mail. Please use our career site.