We are looking for a Front-end Developer with React who will join our O365 team and will support us in creating modern and innovative solutions based on emerging Microsoft technologies.
THIS IS US, YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES
Volvo is driving a number of exciting projects to support our internal business stakeholders in digitalizing their business processes and leverage the value of data and content. We are the Center of Excellence in Document Management and we utilize cutting edge technologies to enable paperless process management and increase efficiency through modern solutions and enterprise architecture. We work closely with our business stakeholders and develop solutions in an agile way. Our contribution brings a lot of business value and is highly recognized and appreciated across the Volvo Group.
As a Front-end Developer, you’ll collaborate with scrum masters, project managers, QA specialists, business analysts, architects and developers to ensure the best user experience is implemented with high standards of code quality. You will also be involved in projects and enhancements activities aiming to create modern and innovative solutions based on O365 and SharePoint technologies.
- Collaborate closely with other experienced developers and IT architects, stakeholders and internal customers to implement O365 applications
- Maintain, re-factor and improve existing products
- Work in a distributed, asynchronous, English speaking environment
- Actively participate in planning, designing and implementation of systems
- Good knowledge and understanding of React library
- Deep knowledge of HTML and its semantics
- Solid knowledge of CSS support for both modern and legacy browsers
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (SASS/LESS)
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with responsive designs
- Experience with git and git-repository management software (Azure DevOps, GitLab, GitHub, Bitbucket etc.)
- Experience with work management frameworks and methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall etc.)
- Basic understanding of UX good practices and patterns
- Familiarity with CI/CD
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with Node.js
- Solid UI/UX design skills
- Experience with SharePoint Framework
- Experience with Redux
- Testing and debugging skills
- Awareness about web security
- Experience in web performance optimization
- Experience with Fluent UI library
Are you ready to join us and contribute to our digitalization journey?
Would you like to be a part of our agile projects in leading O365 technology?
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Resan har startat! Du kommer att motta en bekräftelse via email så snart du har skickat din ansökan. Du kan fortsatt uppdatera din personliga profil genom att logga in på ditt konto. Det rekryterande teamet kommer nu att titta på din ansökan tillsammans med den rekryterande chefen. Utvalda kandidater kommer därefter att kontaktas med information om nästa steg.