The Recruiter is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting throughout the organization. This will be achieved through the development of local and national recruiting plans, college relations activities and employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. The Recruiter will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent.
- Manages and coordinates full recruitment process for assigned Volvo Group China companies to efficiently and effectively fill open positions. Own the full candidate lifecycle for a variety of positions.
- proactively source candidates using internet resources, social media, employee referrals, recruiting techniques and other creative methods.
- Reviews and posts all approved requisitions. Including working with external vendors to create and place advertisements.
- Works collaboratively with the hiring managers and HR business partners to ensure an efficient, compliant recruitment process.
- Review candidate resumes and credentials to match skills, experience and knowledge with the right positions, conduct the interview for the required positions independently.
- Participate in career events as required.
- Fully proficient in the company’s recruitment system.
- Provide guidance to recruitment associates and team on recruitment related items.
- Bachelor degree
- 5 years’ knowledge and practice experience in recruitment field.
- Adhere to Volvo Way and has the courage to uphold Volvo ethics and values
- A business and customer orientation with a drive for results.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese
- Being people-oriented, customer focus, confident and self-motivated
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability, detailed oriented, quick learner and team player.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands - Volvo, Volvo Penta, Terex Trucks, SDLG, Renault Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, Mack, Eicher, Dongfeng Trucks and Arquus.
Volvo Group Human Resources contributes to realizing the vision of Volvo Group by driving the development of a global team of high performing people. The Volvo Group University, which delivers training and development and HR Services, that deliver HR administration and support are also part of the Group HR organization. With Volvo Group HR you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Resan har startat! Du kommer att motta en bekräftelse via email så snart du har skickat din ansökan. Du kan fortsatt uppdatera din personliga profil genom att logga in på ditt konto. Det rekryterande teamet kommer nu att titta på din ansökan tillsammans med den rekryterande chefen. Utvalda kandidater kommer därefter att kontaktas med information om nästa steg.