The purpose of this position is to provide engineering support to the Maintenance Engineering and Operations department and to provide learning opportunities for Mechanical or Electrical Engineering students, or Engineering Technology students.
- The position will review equipment preventative maintenance checks for effectiveness and look for ways to improve the pms and also to improve equipment reliability.
- The position will review equipment documentation and help with creating and maintaining the equipment library.
- The position will review recommended spare parts and help determine stocking requirements and also work with our Computerized Maintenance Management System to validate parts.
- The student will also help analyze the criticality of spare parts for equipment and create spare parts ledgers for production equipment and apply Failure Effect Mode Analysis methods.
- The position will give the student opportunities to learn and apply lean manufacturing principals within the maintenance organization.
- The position will assist with and create professional and autonomous maintenance calendars.
- Students will be involved in creating One Point Lessons as required.
- Create power point presentations for communication of new project ideas and reports.
- The student needs to have intermediate Excel skills for Data analysis and creating graphs.
- Must have experience in EXCEL, MS Word, AutoCAD or similar type of drafting program.
Education curriculum :
- Electrical Engineering / Electrical Engineering Technology or Instrumentation
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
A new era is here. Technologies such as big data, automation and artificial intelligence are changing the way we look at manufacturing and logistics. Volvo Group Trucks Operations is the organization responsible for truck manufacturing and logistics within the Volvo Group and is shaping future industries.
Volvo Group Trucks Operations encompasses all production of the Group’s engines and transmissions as well as the production of Volvo, Renault and Mack trucks. The organization is also responsible for spare parts supplies to the Group’s customers and for designing, operating and optimizing logistics and supply chains for all brands. Together, Volvo Group Trucks Operations represents 30,000 employees at 30 plants and 50 distribution centers across the globe. Our global industrial footprint offers an opportunity for an international career in a state-of-the-art industrial environment, in which continuous improvement is the foundation. Join our teams as well!
We Participate in E-verify
Vi vill lära känna dig
Resan har startat! Du kommer att motta en bekräftelse via email så snart du har skickat din ansökan. Du kan fortsatt uppdatera din personliga profil genom att logga in på ditt konto. Det rekryterande teamet kommer nu att titta på din ansökan tillsammans med den rekryterande chefen. Utvalda kandidater kommer därefter att kontaktas med information om nästa steg.