Let join us the Business Intelligence & Advanced Analytics Center of Excellence team in Volvo Group and participate in the transformation journey to build a data-driven company.
Currently, we have the vacancy at the position of Data Engineer in the team supporting Volvo Purchasing organization in their digital transformation journey. The purpose is to create Volvo as a date driven organization - we are developing one of the biggest Azure data lake!
Not sure if you want to jump on board? Here’s a bunch of reasons why you SHOULD:
- External projects that you can show off to your friends and brag about your input
- Myriad of data which required to be structured and prepared for analysis
- Global projects, so cooperation with people from the Americas to Asia
- Friendly people around having different skills and always eager to help each other
- Providing data in the appropriate format, granularity and accuracy to the platform and end-users on on-prem and Azure environments
- Using modern data preparation, integration tools
- Implementing and improving ETL workflows
- Work in a cross-functional agile team and international teams (France, Poland, India, Sweden, Belgium) to continuously experiment, iterate and deliver on new product objectives
- Pre-process, clean and structure data to facilitate data exploration and advanced analytics/Machine Learning activities.
Who are you?
- You are graduated with a Master degree in Computer Science, Data Engineering or any related field
- Data & Engineering has been your world for 4-5 years now
- You have strong ETL skills and experience with data processing tools like Informatica, PySpark, DataBricks
- You have significant experience in writing scripts with Python
- Databases (like SQL server or Netezza) don’t have any secret for you
- Ideally, you are familiar with one of the Visualization tools (BO, Power BI)
- You are comfortable working in a diverse, complex and fast-changing landscape of data sources
- You care about agile software processes, data-driven development, reliability, and responsible experimentation
- Fluent in English
- You are proactive problem solvers with innovative thinking and a strong team player.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Resan har startat! Du kommer att motta en bekräftelse via email så snart du har skickat din ansökan. Du kan fortsatt uppdatera din personliga profil genom att logga in på ditt konto. Det rekryterande teamet kommer nu att titta på din ansökan tillsammans med den rekryterande chefen. Utvalda kandidater kommer därefter att kontaktas med information om nästa steg.