You will leverage data to deliver business requirements and identify opportunities for growth and/or improvement within the business. You are able to comprehend, connect and visualize data using Salesforce reports and dashboards, in order to enable and increase understanding by user and decision makers. You will monitor and build data models to improve data quality and standard reports which are delivered to a wide user community.
You have a logical, analytical, and creative approach to problems and the ability to communicate with customers, colleagues, and management to explain complex issues.
Responsibilities will include the assessment of new technologies, platform integrations and solution identification/design from a data point of view, all while working in a fast-paced environment. Work in a team centric environment where a culture of innovation allows your input and ideas to become part of the solution. Collaborate with business stakeholders to deliver on a backlog of project and maintenance work, develop plan for delivering on commitments, and then execute on those plans following agile methodologies.
Relocation assistance is available.
The Volvo Group is based on people and great teamwork. We are a truly global company. We rely on diversity and together we create a workplace that brings the best out of everyone. Here at Volvo, we are driven by the idea that through imagination, hard work and technological innovation we will lead the way towards developing a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. We believe in a sustainable future and with the global transportation industry as our arena, we work together with our customers to turn this belief into reality for people everywhere. That is our purpose, and we live and breathe it, every day.
This position will report to the Data Architects US Chapter, supporting Commercial Solutions NA for Mack Trucks and Volvo Trucks North America.
- Responsible for monitoring the state of all data within the GTNA Salesforce.com Org in order to identify potential concerns and use cases
- Work with non-Salesforce.com teams to identify original source of data and means by which to consume within Salesforce.com
- Work with stakeholders and users in order to highlight the importance of maintaining their own data
- Work to resolve data quality concerns identified within Salesforce.com, even if original source data is outside of the GTNA Salesforce.com Org
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of standard (admin maintained) reports and dashboards
- Use Salesforce.com reports and dashboards to identify and visualize trends within the data to drive business processes and user adoption
- Ensure alignment of reports and dashboards with data schema and Salesforce.com best practices
- Execute declarative items within the GTNA Salesforce.com Org as required for data quality and reports & dashboards
- 2-5 years’ experience as a Salesforce Business Analyst/Administrator
- Ability to collaborate effectively with team members in different geographies
- Excellent written (Business & Technical), verbal and listening communication skills
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge skills and abilities
- Salesforce Sales Cloud certification and hands on experience to configuration to deliver a solution.
- Exposure to the breath of the Salesforce eco-systems (Sales, Service, Communities, CPQ, Pardot).
- Salesforce Certified Administrator required
- Passion for continuous learning
- Experience with Agile framework including writing User Stories with Acceptance Criteria as a technique to capture and articulate business requirements
- Demonstrates flexibility and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Drive and desire to learn and grow both technical and functional skill sets
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio
Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
Vi vill lära känna dig
Resan har startat! Du kommer att motta en bekräftelse via email så snart du har skickat din ansökan. Du kan fortsatt uppdatera din personliga profil genom att logga in på ditt konto. Det rekryterande teamet kommer nu att titta på din ansökan tillsammans med den rekryterande chefen. Utvalda kandidater kommer därefter att kontaktas med information om nästa steg.