ESW Application Engineer (PYTHON Developer) : Connectivity
The E2E Automation team focus on different parts of the test automation process. We have an agile mindset and plan our daily tasks using Scrum. We are supporting two agile release trains that develop the telematic gateway unit and the infotainment system. Both which are working according to SAFe. On the average work week there are many reprioritizations and moving targets since the most important aim for the team is to keep the test automation and monitors up and running. We are fun loving curious professionals who easily get into technical discussions and try to come up with ideas how to improve. We are also constantly challenged with exciting opportunities for growth and experience.
- Develop python components that are used in the verification framework
- Develop data processing flows to verify requirements
- Write automated tests for end-user functions
- Work in a Scrum team and support SAFe release trains
- Contribute to the design and long-term vision of the verification framework
- Drive innovative solutions to automation challenges
- Be a mentor and role model for younger colleagues
WHO ARE YOU?
- 4-6 years of solid experience in Python development (in development of at least one larger codebase) or experience in developing backend systems
- Have solid experience in writing unit and integration tests; having experience in mocking external dependencies such as databases and APIs is very meriting.
- Ideally have experience in developing one or more of the following: database solutions, REST APIs and data analysis flows.
- Have a solid understanding of system design, software architecture and good software engineering practices
- Have worked with continuous integration and delivery.
- Be able to drive a software development project forward and take on responsibility that extends beyond just implementing code.
- Automotive protocols CAN, Ethernet and preferred protocols like Bluetooth, Wifi etc
- Good understanding of GIT,JIRA ,Jenkins and Confluence
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Systematic, analytic, pro-active and open minded with interest in software debugging
- BE/M.tech in Computer science, Electronics or Electrical Engineering
- Experienced at working in a global organization with cross functional interaction
Nice to have:
We use tools such as Jenkins, Docker, Sympathy for data, flask, SQLAlchemy, REST and SOAP APIs, Selenium web driver, so having experience in any of these tools is meriting.
If you have domain knowledge from the automotive industry and are comfortable working with hardware it is also meriting.
ARE WE THE PERFECT MATCH?
In return we offer:
- Professional challenges in the exciting field of connectivity and infotainment.
- A workplace where growth of our employees is in focus.
- A chance to make a difference in our path toward E2E Automation and continuous development
- Challenging tasks with access to the latest tools and technology.
- We work together with energy, passion and respect for the individual
- A great team which will make every day great
We want your application before 2021-12-15
Location: Bangalore, India
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Resan har startat! Du kommer att motta en bekräftelse via email så snart du har skickat din ansökan. Du kan fortsatt uppdatera din personliga profil genom att logga in på ditt konto. Det rekryterande teamet kommer nu att titta på din ansökan tillsammans med den rekryterande chefen. Utvalda kandidater kommer därefter att kontaktas med information om nästa steg.