Join us at Volvo Group to reveal your IT talent! You will be part of a motivated & welcoming team in a multicultural and international context.
The Renault Trucks Aftermarket team cannot wait to welcome their new Senior Quality Assurance Test Automation Specialist to support digital transformation. You will join Group IT team which is responsible for maintaining and enhancing the system used by the Renault Trucks dealerships. You will work on development of test framework for application in Aftermarket area.
Your mission if you accept it
- Be a Senior Quality Assurance on the Renault Trucks Aftermarket team
- Become a recognized expert of test automation to share good practices
- Be a driving force to propose future evolutions of test automation
- Be a mentor on test automation for other testers
- 5 years of Tests Automation hands-on experience
- Agile methodology, understanding and mindset (QA’s place in it)
- At least ISTQB Foundation level or knowledge/experience equivalent
- Linux OS knowledge or experience
- Full self-sufficiency, ability to own the task from beginning to the very end
- Static testing of large functional requirement documents
- Ability to create and maintain test documentation (tests, bug reports, use cases etc.)
- AssertJ swing automation framework or other using the page object pattern
- Experience as a Java Developer will be a great plus
- Cucumber with Gherkin syntx,
- Atlassian Jira (hands on experience)
- Xray (Jira Plug-in)
- SQL (good command of queries needed in QA’s work)
Nice to have
- Being able to lead the overall approach to test automation for application
Who are you
- Your transparency, your commitment and your reliability make your colleagues and customers trust you
- You have a real ability to persuade your stakeholders and to take responsibility for your choices in the projects you are involved in
- You are strongly invested to co create with users
- You are eager to learn new development languages
- Test & learn is a second nature
- You are resilient and are used to live in a changing world
- Hyper virtual collaboration has no secret for you
- Perform in international agile and welcoming teams is obvious
- English fluency is of course mandatory
- Impact on development of crucial product for Renault Trucks
- Multinational, experienced team
- Agile environment
- Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture
- Work life balance: we make sure you enjoy quality time away from work
- Remote work opportunities, employment contract and flexible working hours
- Clear career path & extensive development opportunities
- Private healthcare (available also onsite)
- Volvo League: We run team games in various sports
- Active role in digital transformation of premium brand on global scale
- Unlimited access to learning including Azure academy, Pluralsight and many more
If you recognized yourself reading this job description, if you have a bachelor or master degree with a experience as a test automation specialist then join us!
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Resan har startat! Du kommer att motta en bekräftelse via email så snart du har skickat din ansökan. Du kan fortsatt uppdatera din personliga profil genom att logga in på ditt konto. Det rekryterande teamet kommer nu att titta på din ansökan tillsammans med den rekryterande chefen. Utvalda kandidater kommer därefter att kontaktas med information om nästa steg.