- Showcase high level of confidence in simulation results by adopting best practices, appropriate assumptions, and required simplifications. Also, suggest recommendations to solve issues.
- Perform Linear & Non-Linear, Modal and Transient Simulations at Vehicle & subsystems Level.
- Perform the durability analysis for fatigue life prediction using different fatigue software.
- Perform optimization studies and a Mind-set of continuous improvement supporting common methods and tools.
- Implement analytical approach and establish correlation with measurements and test.
- Work in a Global and Multi-cultural environment with an opportunity to be part of complete product Development life cycle and closer to customer experience.
- MS/M. Tech in Mechanical Engineering is a Must
- 7-9 years of CAE experience in Product development from Automotive industry
- Very Good knowledge of Fatigue, Non-linearity and Structural simulation
- Expert in CAE Tools like MSC, ABAQUS, n-Code/other Fatigue software, Hyper-Works & Beta-CAE.
- Highly proficient in performing Multi-disciplinary optimization driven design solution
- Exposure to Physical testing and measurements is a merit
- Excellence in communication, networking and Problem solving skills
- Ability to scale-up deliveries as a system through practical Agile, Collaboration and Ownership
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Resan har startat! Du kommer att motta en bekräftelse via email så snart du har skickat din ansökan. Du kan fortsatt uppdatera din personliga profil genom att logga in på ditt konto. Det rekryterande teamet kommer nu att titta på din ansökan tillsammans med den rekryterande chefen. Utvalda kandidater kommer därefter att kontaktas med information om nästa steg.