At Volvo Group Australia (VGA) we strongly believe in a future where sustainable and efficient transport and infrastructure solutions are essential for any society to prosper, where collaboration and diversity increase speed and solve societal challenges. Our solutions improve the everyday life of our customers and for the society at large, today and tomorrow.
The team at VGA have an opening for a trade-qualified Heavy Vehicle Technician
to join their forward thinking workshop team at our dealership located in Prestons, Sydney
. As a qualified diesel mechanic you will bring your extensive experience in servicing and repairing our customer’s fleet of trucks and/or buses. Apply today and join the team behind the best brands including Mack, UD and Volvo Trucks and Buses.About you:
- Trade qualified Heavy Vehicle Technician (Certificate III in Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanical Technology) (or equivalent)
- Possess a current NSW Heavy Vehicle Technician Licence
- Possess solid work experience as a heavy vehicle mechanic repairing and servicing heavy commercial vehicles
- Previous diagnostic investigation experience would be advantageous, however not essential
- Be a team player, open and honest who consistently delivers an exceptional customer service experience
- Hold a flexible approach to business commitments to work alternative shift operations as required
- Enjoy working with process and policy
- Possess a solid understanding of safe working practices in the workshop environment.
Volvo Group Australia are proud of our inclusive work environment which promotes a supportive energy, and encourages individual growth to create strong teams. We are committed to forming a workforce which reflects the exceptionally diverse customers we serve, and encourage applications from all backgrounds.
- Hourly rate + generous tool allowance + loyalty allowance
- Permanent, 38 hour working week, fortnightly paid wages
- Additional superannuation payments*
- Generous parental leave program
- Loyalty is valued with VGA Service Recognition Program
- A dedicated Health & Wellbeing program including Employee Assistance Program and discounted Private Health Insurance & Dental
- A workplace that offers you the opportunity to do truly meaningful work in a supportive, constructive culture that encourages you to make the most of your talents
- Volvo Group Australia are proud of our inclusive work environment which promotes a supportive energy, and encourages individual growth to create strong teams. We are committed to forming a workforce which reflects the exceptionally diverse customers we serve, and encourage applications from all backgrounds.