- Sprays surfaces of machines, manufactured products, or working area with protective or decorative material, such as primer, paint, enamel, using spray gun: Cleans grease and dirt from product, using materials, such as lacquer thinner, soap, and water.
- Applies masking tape over parts and areas that are not to be coated.
- Sands/preps the primer surface to include removing defects and to fill cavities and dents with body filler and putty to attain smooth surface.
- Selects and mixes coating liquid to produce desired color, according to specifications, using paddle or mechanical mixer.
- Pours coating liquid into spray container and connects gun to air hose.
- Turns sprayer valves and nozzle to regulate width and pressure of spray according to knowledge of painting technique.
- Pulls trigger and directs spray onto work surface to apply prime or finish coat.
- Cleans spraying equipment and brushes with solvent.
- Capable of doing spot repair on parts, using blending clear to cut in edges.
- Wet sand small defects and buff paint back to original shine.
- May be designated: Painter, Insignia; Panel Finisher; Primer Sprayer; Sprayer, Auto Parts; Thinner Sprayer, buffing.
- May act as lead person in group.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands - Volvo, Volvo Penta, UD Trucks, Terex Trucks, SDLG, Renault Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, Mack, Eicher, Dongfeng Trucks and Arquus.
Volvo Group Trucks Operations encompasses all production of the Group’s engines and transmissions, as well as all production of Volvo, Renault and Mack trucks. The organization is responsible for spare parts supplies to the Group's customers as well as for designing, operating and optimizing logistics and supply chain for all brands, production facilities and distribution centers where the Volvo Group operates. In Volvo Group Trucks Operations you will be part of a diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
Nous souhaitons mieux vous connaître
Processus de candidature
Un email de confirmation vous sera adressé une fois votre candidature déposée. Il vous sera toujours possible de modifier votre profil.