Paying to £37,440 for a 40 hour basic week plus overtime and call out & standby payments and the opportunity to gain an IRTEC, IVR and a Heavy Goods Licence.
This is an exciting time to join our Dealership in Felixstowe with a new purpose built site just started to be built.
Working closely with the team in order to create high levels of morale and focus to ensure that work is completed in a timely manner and with excellence in quality.
Effective communication with the Workshop Controller and CSR’s to ensure that you have valid job specifications and time budget prior to work commencing. Ensuring that customer expectations are managed at all times by working with each stage of the service process.
- Provide diagnostic and technical diagnosis and accurately specify repair solutions
- Specify repair solutions to facilitate the production of quotes / works orders
- Specify repair solutions for defects / minor defects found during service or other planned work
- Ensure time recording procedures are complied with including correct use of codes
- Ensure timely hand over of completed, fully specified jobs to CSR for invoicing
- Carry out effective shift hand over including any outstanding repair order & customer issues
- Ensure you work to the Company Health and Safety policy
Working Earlies and Lates over a 40 hour week as follows:
- 0600 to 1430 and 1330 to 22.00 with a 30 min break
- Sat morning shift working as and when required
- Extra payments for Saturday mornings, Standby and Call Out
- Significant experience of working as a technician within the Heavy Goods Vehicle industry
- Good knowledge of VOSA requirements and MOT testers manual.
- An understanding of Operators Licence Laws and Regulations
- Warranty & Contract scope & procedures
- The application of Standard Times
- Knowledge of workshop KPI’s
- Technical product knowledge
- HGV Technician City and Guilds, NVQ 3 or equivalent
- To be able to effectively communicate at all levels both written and verbally
- To be able to understand & analyse technical issues & propose appropriate solutions
- To be able to operate GDS and Impact systems, specific to the process stages
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
- Overtime above basic weekly hours and for Saturday mornings.
- 25 days rising with service
- Opportunity to gain IRTEC & IVR Qualifications from our in house training school
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare Scheme
- Employee discounts across retailers, cinemas, ++++
- Discount on Renault and Volvo cars
You will be part of passionate teams with a global, open and collaborative mind-set. You will experience a culture that empowers people.
Renault Trucks is part of the Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under brands such as Volvo, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus and Volvo Penta.
Nous souhaitons mieux vous connaître
Processus de candidature
Un email de confirmation vous sera adressé une fois votre candidature déposée. Il vous sera toujours possible de modifier votre profil.