This is a specialist level, where Heavy Duty Diesel technicians are assigned responsibilities for performing highly skilled mechanical work in the repair and maintenance of coaches. Responsibilities may include trouble-shooting repair needs which are difficult to identify; independently completing major repair projects, or directing projects requiring a team effort, including supervision of others in the completion of some work.
***2,500.00 Sign on Bonus
***Benefits and Vacation Day ONE!
Bus/RV and diesel mechanics
Duties include performing skilled mechanical work in the repair and maintenance of buses/ coaches.
- Diagnose and repair electrical, HVAC, suspension, pneumatic, and/or brake systems
- Diagnose and repair customer equipment as required
- Excellent customer service
- Comply with the quality and safety standards of the organization
- Complete documentation according to company requirements
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Potential to work from a mobile repair van for additional monetary incentive
- Pass required aptitude test
- Ability to look up parts efficiently and independently
- Be proficient in electronic media and laptop use
- On the job training provided
- High School Diploma or G.E.D
- 4 years of qualified mechanical experience, substituting one year of related technical training for a year of experience
- Possess comprehensive set of tools (tool allowance provided monthly)
- Ability to read and write
- Lifting heavy objects, hand tool use
- Standing long periods of time
- Exposure to local weather variances
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, and Nova Bus
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
The transportation industry is transforming at a higher pace than ever before. Very much driven by electromobility, connectivity and digitalization, new business models and opportunities to create value for our customers and society are evolving. If you think this sounds exciting and want to be part of a company committed to take a leading position in this transformation, we have an opportunity for you!
Volvo Buses is one of the world’s leading bus manufacturers, with a strong focus on driving prosperity through transport solutions. The product range includes complete transport solutions, city buses, intercity buses and tourist coaches, as well as services in financing, vehicle servicing, diagnostics, productivity and traffic information. Volvo Buses is part of Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses and construction equipment as well as drive systems for marine and industrial applications.
We Participate in E-verify
Nous souhaitons mieux vous connaître
Processus de candidature
Un email de confirmation vous sera adressé une fois votre candidature déposée. Il vous sera toujours possible de modifier votre profil.