Support the Shippensburg Operations Leadership Team and site leaders in regularly and proactively articulating the mission, goals, and progress of the company and strategy through various communications forums, including:
- Writing and editing news articles
- Producing and editing videos
- Taking on-site photography
- Planning, developing and executing on-site communication campaigns for events and communication activities
- Editing and designing printed and digital materials including newsletters
- Proactively communicating strategic updates through various multi-media channels such as plasma screens, newsletter, intranet systems etc.
- Working with various departments to gather content for project updates and news articles
- Organizing employee face to face events and meetings
- Develop continuous improvement ideas for communication channels
- Supporting event coordination and execution
- Support site leaders, including the operations leadership team, to communicate effectively
- Applicant must be currently enrolled and pursuing a degree at an accredited school and have completed 30 semester hours of undergraduate studies prior to the start of the internship
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
- Relationship builder
- Standing Alone
- Action Oriented
- Project management
- Presentation skills
- PowerPoint and Microsoft Office
- IMovie or other video editing software
- Adobe Suite (InDesign & Photoshop)
- Project management
- Stakeholder knowledge
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
We Participate in E-verify
Nous souhaitons mieux vous connaître
Processus de candidature
Un email de confirmation vous sera adressé une fois votre candidature déposée. Il vous sera toujours possible de modifier votre profil.