The Exhaust Aftertreatment System (EATS) department within Powertrain Engineering Sweden is responsible for the global platform development of exhaust after treatment systems for Volvo Group’s different products around the world. We are about 80 passionate and highly skilled engineers on a mission to reduce the environmental impact of global transportation. Together with our colleagues around the world we take full system responsibility.
In the Exhaust Aftertreatment Hardware Components Group we are now seeking a Principal Engineer to our EATS sensor team. As a Principal engineer/GCR you will be the product owner of a set of sensors in our portfolio. As a GCR you will be leading the development and product maintenance activities. The development work will be performed in close cooperation with other functions internally and with external suppliers. You will work with both discrete and smart sensors components with embedded control unit/soft ware
- Lead development activities, both internally x-functions and with external suppliers/partners.
- Define requirements, create and document new technical concepts and solutions.
- Maintain the product throughout the entire life cycle.
- Develop and maintain the technical global network with peers.
- Generate new knowledge and continuously improve our ways of working.
- MSc. or BSc. or similar in Electrical/Mechatronics/Mechanical Engineering
- Experience from engine or vehicle technology development
- Experience in exhaust aftertreatment technology development
- Experience from engine and aftertreatment sensor technologies
- Experience in leading technology development for sensor components
- Good collaboration skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
The position will include occasional travelling within our global organization and to our suppliers.
We believe that you have a deep technical interest in the technology field and actively seeks for new information and knowledge. A strategic mindset with the ability to translate future requirements and customer needs into product specific requirements.
We also think that you act with a clear sense of ownership and can deliver according to plans and act with creativity when the plan is changing.
Volvo Group is a global organization, teamwork and cross functional collaboration abilities are key success factors.
For more information please contact:
Hiring Manager Pramås Martin +46 73 9026948
Kindly note that due to GDPR, we will not accept applications via mail. Please use our career site.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Nous souhaitons mieux vous connaître
Processus de candidature
Un email de confirmation vous sera adressé une fois votre candidature déposée. Il vous sera toujours possible de modifier votre profil.