Organization: Durability & Reliability
Department: Customer Feature Verification
Manager: Johan Gustafsson, Manager, Durability & Reliability, Phone: +46 73 9029692
Are you interested in working with the complete vehicle in a wide range of different products? Do you have a passion for customer success and product performance? Then this might be a perfect position for you so keep reading!
There is now an opportunity for you to join us in the Durability and Reliability team within Complete Vehicle Sweden as Feature Analyst Durability.
THIS IS US, YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES
At Durability and Reliability, you will work alongside some of the most accomplished colleagues in the industry. Our team consists of durability & reliability feature engineers, feature analysts and data analysts and we are all working towards the same goal – to make our customers happy. If you are driven to create a better, safer, and more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a Feature Analyst Durability and Reliability, you will support the durability & reliability features by translating durability and Reliability targets into measureable technical requirements. This will include tasks such as:
- Vibration analysis of data collected on trucks at different proving grounds or at customers, with the purpose to design vibration test specification for component tests and proving ground correlation activities.
- Dynamic and Strength FEA to simulate durability component and rig-tests.
- Analysis of different kinds of data such as logged vehicle data, measurement data etc. with the purpose to update existing or develop new requirements and test methods within durability and reliability.
- Develop new work methods related to testing and analysis.
- Present and communicate analysis results.
- Propose advanced engineering actions related to Durability and Reliability.
We believe that to be successful in this position you need to have a creative personality with ability to generate ideas and have a can-do attitude. We also believe that you have/are:
- A strong customer and end-user mindset
- Instills trust
- Communicative and good at establishing relationships for cooperation
- Well organized and structured with the ability to drive things to completion
- M.Sc. degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar, or equivalent professional experience.
- Good knowledge concerning mechanics, dynamics and strength of materials.
- Experience of FE-tools (Nastran, ANSA or similar).
- Knowledge of nCode GlyphWorks is preferable.
- Knowledge about complete truck and customer usage.
- Solid programming skills.
- Working experience from the automotive industry, preferably within durability analysis, design and verification.
- Experience with requirement setting of components and systems.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Nous souhaitons mieux vous connaître
Processus de candidature
Un email de confirmation vous sera adressé une fois votre candidature déposée. Il vous sera toujours possible de modifier votre profil.