We are now looking for a Senior Business Analyst for China Data Compliance project
In this role you will report to Delivery Manager of China IT solution.
Role mission & context
As a Business Analyst / Solution Engineer, you will join and contribute to Volvo China Data Compliance projects. You will play a key role in risk assessment, gap analysis, solution design and implement IT solutions for Volvo Group China.
Responsibilities and Powers
- Follow time plan developed by project manager and project steering team.
- Drive for risk assessment for as-is process and solutions. In collaboration with business stakeholders, legal team and product owners in Volvo Digital & IT teams.
- Lead gap analysis works towards existing business process and IT solutions, according to output from risk assessment tracks.
- Lead and drive solution development and implementation to close gaps identified.
- Oversee and maintain all documentation activities across process, IT solutions and teams.
- Responsible for the development of high quality, scalable and maintainable systems to secure runtime mechanism according to data compliance requirement.
- Support business teams in runtime, when it comes to risk assessment, compliance audit etc.
You are the driver during entire data compliance project phases (planning, design, implementation, deployment and maintenance). You analyze, build, test and maintain solutions that are tailored to compliance specific needs.
You have a logical, analytical, and creative approach to problems and the ability to communicate with customers, colleagues, and management to explain complex data compliance issues.
The unique combination of analysis, technical skills and knowledge of relevant data regulations/laws and understanding of business requirements give you the opportunity to analyze, build, test, and maintain solutions that are tailored to data compliance specific needs.
Since you are part of a global unit, with global responsibilities, you will need to actively cooperate with various stakeholders and navigate with ease in a multi-cultural environment.
Required Technical Competencies
- Relevant university degree or above.
- Proven BA experience of global projects
- Good documentation skills in terms of project/requirements documents, mind map, presentation, flow charts, etc.
- Deep knowledge of data security regulations and laws in China
- Experiences from compliance related projects. E.g. GDPR, SOX404
- With domain knowledge of commercial area of automotive industry – sales and aftermarket, workshop and service, etc.
- Strong business analyst skills and strong experience interacting with very diverse customers is required
- Excellent communication & presentation skills, and able to explain IT solutions to stakeholders in business-profile
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Native or Fluent in Chinese
We can offer
You get an opportunity to work together with highly skilled colleagues in an exciting, global environment which provides opportunities to develop both professionally and personally. You will work in close collaboration with various stakeholders inside as well as outside Group IT, planning, implementing and controlling activities to ensure consistency with a “golden version” of contextual data values in line with the Volvo Group Strategy.
At Volvo Group we are actively working to establish teams that will take maximum advantage of the strengths inherent in differences in knowledge, experience, age, gender, nationality etc.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Nous souhaitons mieux vous connaître
Processus de candidature
Un email de confirmation vous sera adressé une fois votre candidature déposée. Il vous sera toujours possible de modifier votre profil.