In Complete Vehicle we are close to end customers, understanding their needs and behaviors. Our engaged teams have a holistic view of the entire truck and bring hands-on truck experience.
Aftermarket Technology provides Volvo Trucks, Renault Trucks, Mack Trucks, UD Trucks, VECV and partly Volvo Construction Equipment, Volvo Bus and Volvo Penta with the best possible solutions supporting their aftermarket business. Thanks to our deep technical, business and customer knowledge, we deliver solutions and services for the salesmen, the mechanics and parts personnel at dealerships and other service points such as Spare Parts Assortment, Parts Information, Diagnostics and Repair Information, Service Planning and supporting systems solutions and tools. In Aftermarket Technology we aim at securing that Volvo Group Truck vehicles can be easily maintained to secure uptime. Aftermarket Technology teams are working close to engineering functions as well as to end customers and are located in Hagerstown, Greensboro, Lyon, Gothenburg, Curitiba, Ageo, Bangalore and Brisbane.
Spare Parts Editor within the Service & Parts assortment Engineering (Technical Development), GTT-AMT
The Spare Parts Editor is responsible for creating parts information for the aftermarket. The parts information is mainly created by compiling information based upon the PDM structure and with help of virtual tools, project descriptions, and Design change notes. It is also needed to plan on how the information is to be presented and designed till it is sent to the dealer system. This can include the creation and modification of technical illustrations, compiling commercial packages, and other technical information within the area of Service & Parts assortment Engineering.
- You will focus on creating and planning high-quality spare parts information.
- You will focus on the re-usage of information to get high efficiency in the process.
- You will focus on information management to give easily readable and searchable parts information.
- As a Spare Parts Editor you shall modify and create illustrations with the usage of Virtual tools and illustration tools
- The main inputs you will use for the process are virtual information and output from the Service & Parts assortment Engineering and design departments.
- You will work on main tools like Virtual tools, PDM systems, Service & Parts assortment Engineering, and parts information production systems.
- You will also develop spare parts information that includes information and knowledge management to create the highest possible quality for the customers.
- Coordinate with global sites on improvements in existing processes with customers in focus and from a cross-functional perspective.
- Follow lean principles and continuously identify and eliminate wastes to enhance value for customers.
- Co-ordinate in bringing synergies in process and quality of spare parts information between GTT and Buses
- Master’s / BE (Mechanical /Automobile) with a minimum of 3 years of experience with similar Job
- Automotive technical knowledge preferably in combination with practical experience
- English, both written and spoken
- Ability to create visually focused spare parts information (Illustrations & text) with a good sense of technical and pedagogic images layout
- Experience of virtual tools
- Corel Draw (or similar illustration application)
- Knowledge of Catia V5 & 3Dvia composer
- Open minded/ good communicator
- Precise, structured with the ability to visualize vehicle fitted components
- Knowledge of project organization
- Knowledge of planning projects and activities
- Drive for results
- Priority setting
- Learning on the fly
- Good listening skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Result orientated
- Learning on the Fly
- Priority setting
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Nous souhaitons mieux vous connaître
Processus de candidature
Un email de confirmation vous sera adressé une fois votre candidature déposée. Il vous sera toujours possible de modifier votre profil.