At Volvo Digital & IT, we have a clear ambition to enable value creation at scale for the Volvo Group. With a new product centric operating model and digital technologies, we will produce digital offerings that are profitable, scalable, and differentiated. With Volvo Digital & IT, you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals, who learn continuously and embrace change to stay ahead. We have a very important role to play in reaching the Volvo Group ambitions for 2030. Do you want to be part of our transformation journey towards becoming the digital capability of the Group?
The time is now.This is us - your colleagues
‘Data’ is a new function within Volvo Digital & IT with the goal to unlock the power of data for the full Volvo Group to become a fully data-driven company! With data, the core component of our transformation journey, we will, together with our data talents, make the Volvo Group 2030 vision happen. We will take care of all the aspects of Data, how it is quality assured, documented, made available, prepared and consumed through BI, Analytics and Machine Learning. We have an ambitious transformation in front of us, with an implementation of the Data Layer in Azure as well as the reinforcement of Data Governance and Data Management in the full Group.
The ‘Data’ function is a large multi-cultural organization with 600+ employees and contractors located mainly in 7 countries - Sweden, Poland, India, Belgium, Brazil, USA, and France.
This is a flexible position and, in this role, you will be joining as a Data Quality and Roll Out Manager in one of these locations Belgium, France, Poland, or Sweden. Please mention the location while you apply.
We collaborate with other parts of the organization, both in Volvo Digital & IT, with Truck Divisions, Business Areas and Group Functions. We foster an environment where ideas, thoughts and opinions can be shared. We are team players with clear common ambitions, and we win together.Profile
The Data Quality and Roll-out Manager is responsible for Data Quality Management, Business Partner roll-out and offering and parts roll-out.Responsibilities
- Own the DG&DM products and projects in scope (Data Quality, Business Partner roll-out and offering and parts roll-out).
- Lead the team responsible for developing and deploying those products in the organization, while also engaging in the operational work.
- Manage data quality activities by providing frameworks incl. principles and dimensions, to-be processes, and tooling (incl. data quality measurements).
- Drive roll-out activities with TDABGFs for transversal data domains (end-customer, supplier, dealer, individual product, components, parts, external data).
- Work closely with the whole data unit and business counterparts to ensure business engagement and ultimately create value from data.
- Ensure that all aspects of the legal framework are implemented in data quality processes.
- Connect new and existing data governance & mgmt. roles to Data Quality responsibilities.
A perfect match?
- Documented experience and implementation track record within Data Governance and Data Management.
- Strong leadership skills and experience leading teams in agile, iterative work.
- Can-do attitude paired with strong stakeholder management skills.
- Great structuring and organizing skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Imagine yourself working with the sharpest and most creative brains in the transport and infrastructure industry, developing cutting-edge technologies and sustainable transport solutions that will change the future of society.
Imagine yourself working with IT in a company that really believes people are its driving force, fostering a culture of energy, passion, and respect for the individual.
Imagine yourself working for the Volvo Group, a global leader in sustainable transport solutions. A place where your voice is heard, where your ideas matter. Together we move the world.
Will you join us?
Curious, to know more please do not hesitate to reach out to Daniel Schneider at +49 172 6508227.
Kindly note that due to GDPR, we will not accept applications via mail. Please use our career site.