Would you like to help us build tomorrow?
Would you enjoy working with a team of enterprising people who motivate themselves and those around them to develop personally and professionally? Do you have a growth mindset and want to enhance the customer experience?
We are a truly global company that is built by diverse people and great teamwork. We are on an exciting transformation journey. Here at Volvo Construction Equipment, we are motivated by the idea that with imagination, hard work and technological innovation we will lead the way towards developing a world that is cleaner, smarter, and more connected. We believe in a sustainable future, and we are here to build the world we want to live in.
With the global construction industry as our arena, we work together with our customers to turn this belief into reality for people everywhere. That is our purpose, and we live and breathe it, every day.Who are we?
The Volvo Construction Equipment Uptime & customer support is at the heart of our business.
You will be working in the Logistics Solutions team which interfaces with Volvo dealers (our customers), internal personnel, and Volvo warehouses to quote parts availability, process orders, communicate order status, and resolve issues as they arise to maintain high customer service and satisfaction.Where do you make the difference?
As a Logistics Solutions Specialist, you are responsible for supporting dealer parts sales orders from receipt through to destination as requested, relying on your strong organizational and communication skills.
We are looking for a self-driven product specialist with a “can-do” attitude that is going to take good care of our customers’ needs. In case of issues, you love rolling up your sleeves to solve the problem. In order to succeed in this job, you must possess good negotiation skills, ability to work in cross-functional teams and be able to communicate efficiently with all stakeholders. You are an inspiring team player who can motivate others.Your Impact:
You will mainly:
- Coordinate and handle parts orders for dealers and Volvo personnel
- Provide technical and logistics support to customers as necessary
- Conduct research and report on related projects
- Participate in product problem resolution processes
- Train new employees on company processes and procedures
- Participate in AGILE processes as required
- problem solving and analysis,
- interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication,
- organization, leadership, group presentations
- growth mindset
- use of personal computer, including skills in the following software programs: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, power BI and SAP
- Bachelor's degree in business, logistics, or a related field (Extensive industry experience and knowledge may be considered in lieu of degree requirements in exceptional circumstances)
- 2+ years of experience in logistics or parts coordination ideally in the construction equipment industry or order management and customer service-related positions outside of the industry preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Detail-oriented with a strong focus on accuracy
- Experience with AGILE processes preferred
- Must be able to work a 40-hour week between the hours of 7am and 8pm, Mon-Friday. 8-hour shifts may vary in start/ end times within this range
- All employees are included in an after-hours weekly phone rotation,
If you are an organized and detail-oriented individual with a passion for providing exceptional customer service, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity!