People and great teamwork build our organization. We believe in the advantage of diversity and live global cooperation. You could be the next player in our great team.
Do you want to participate in building the world we want to live in?
Volvo Construction Equipment Germany in Konz is seeking for the department Uptime Support, Region Europe/International a
Technical Product Specialist (m/f/d) –
Crawler and Wheeled Excavator
In this position, you actively support appointed dealers in their daily product support towards end customers. The position is located in Konz and requires frequent travel within region Europe and international.
- Support our dealers with solutions for technical matters based on a world-wide product experience
- Identify product quality issues and address them to Technology via product maintenance process
- Conduct regular documented field visits including field follow-up on technical problems and solutions, as well as urgent trouble shooting activities at dealer’s or customer’s site
- Build up knowledge on E-mobility and autonomous products as a main knowledge holder within the team.
- Join E-mobility and autonomous product launch activities for Aftermarket purpose.
- Deliver market feedback to our Technology department for new product development
- Prepare material and participate in regular meetings with dealers
- Proof reading of technical documentations
- Provide technical expertise to the Warranty Department
What you bring along
- Knowledge or experience on E-mobility and autonomous machines as highest priority.
- A technical degree and/or corresponding working experience
- The ability to agile learn and adapt to new technology shifts
- Good communication and networking skills
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Ability to work in a cross-functional and cross-border organization
- Willingness to travel frequently within region EU and international
We offer an interesting, diversified and challenging position, good contractual conditions, flexible working models and a professional environment where you will have the opportunity for personal growth.
Trust, Passion, Change, Performance and Customer Success are our values. Do they ignite your inner fire? Then, apply immediately because we are processing applications as soon as they arrive. We look forward to getting to know you!
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
We willen je leren kennen
Je ontvangt een bevestigingsmail dat we je kandidatuur goed hebben ontvangen. Je kan steeds je persoonlijk profiel updaten.