- Develop your technical skills by working with diverse products: Mack, UD and Volvo Trucks and Buses!
- Permanent position, 38 hours working week, fortnightly paid wages
- Latest technology and innovation, join our e-mobility journey!
- Clean and safe working environment
- Day and afternoon shift available (18% afternoon shift loading)
- Competitive rates and additional tool allowance: $2,552.68 per annum
Are you eager to make a difference and take on a new challenge? Volvo Group Australia (VGA) is recruiting trade qualified Mechanics! Bring your passion for your trade to our cohesive team at Volvo Commercial Vehicles (VCV) Brisbane North in Pinkenba. Support our journey to be the most desired sustainable transport solution provider.
With VGA you will be part of a global and diverse team. Our workplace offers you the opportunity to do truly meaningful work in a supportive, constructive culture that encourages you to make the most of your talents.
- Trade qualified Mechanic looking to work with heavy commercial vehicles
- Possess work experience in repairing and servicing heavy commercial vehicles/cars/heavy equipment/buses
- Previous diagnostic investigation experience would be advantageous
- Be a team player, open and honest who consistently delivers an exceptional customer service experience
- Possess a solid understanding of safe working practices in the workshop environment
- Loyalty is valued with VGA Service Recognition Program
- A dedicated Health & Wellbeing program including Employee Assistance Program and discounted Private Health Insurance & Dental
- Additional superannuation payments*
- Communications BBQ
At VGA we strongly believe in a future where sustainable and efficient transport and infrastructure solutions are essential for any society to prosper, where collaboration and diversity increase speed and solve societal challenges. Our solutions improve the everyday life of our customers and for the society at large, today and tomorrow.
Volvo Group Australia are proud of our inclusive work environment which promotes a supportive energy, and encourages individual growth to create strong teams. We are committed to forming a workforce which reflects the exceptionally diverse customers we serve, and encourage applications from all backgrounds.
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We willen je leren kennen
Je ontvangt een bevestigingsmail dat we je kandidatuur goed hebben ontvangen. Je kan steeds je persoonlijk profiel updaten.