There are five of us right now – we are experienced recruiters who values teamwork, trust, and good atmosphere at work! Daily, we are responsible for conducting recruitments and taking care of the pre-boarding process of newcomers to our Wrocław location. Additionally, we are also a part of global network of recruitment experts’ responsible for worldwide talent acquisition - we love to share knowledge and best practices.
Would you like to become of us? Great, keep reading!
What we offer YOU?
• Possibility to lead IT recruitment projects
• No harsh KPI’s and limited reporting
• Flexible working hours and remote working opportunities
• Space for your development: short-time assignments, participation in HR-related projects, workshops, and tailor-made development talks with our manager
• Global development opportunities: you will be working with colleagues from all around the globe
• Collaborative environment based on Swedish organizational culture
• Work life balance: we make sure you enjoy quality time away from work
• Free of charge, private healthcare (Medicover) with dedicated medical facility available also onsite
• A modern campus with a large parking area (both for bicycles and cars)
Your daily work:
• Through close partnership with hiring managers, driving the process to attract future colleagues and ensure their outstanding candidates’ experience
• Conduct IT recruitment processes for Polish market
• Identify qualified candidates through various sourcing channels
• Verify candidates’ soft skills and their Volvo’s culture-fit
• Taking care of a new employees through their pre-boarding experience
• Perform administration tasks – working with ATS
• Taking part in additional projects, workshops, job fairs and international initiatives
Do you have?
• 3+ years’ experience in IT recruitment field (both agencies or in-house)
• Very good command of English
• Experience in direct search and know-how to effectively source candidates
• Excellent communication skills allowing to build strong relationship with stakeholders
• Ability to gather and analyse information skilfully
• Team player mindset, eagerness to learn new things and share knowledge
We work together with energy, passion and respect for the individual! Come and join us!
Volvo Group Human Resources contributes to realizing the vision of Volvo Group by driving the development of a global team of high performing people. The Volvo Group University, which delivers training and development and HR Services, that deliver HR administration and support are also part of the Group HR organization. With Volvo Group HR you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We willen je leren kennen
Je ontvangt een bevestigingsmail dat we je kandidatuur goed hebben ontvangen. Je kan steeds je persoonlijk profiel updaten.