VGA is seeking applications from Heavy Vehicle Technicians to join our Workshop at Volvo Commercial Vehicles (VCV) Brisbane South, in Wacol. This is a rewarding and busy role servicing and repairing an impressive range of Volvo, Mack and UD Trucks. As a Trade Qualified Heavy Vehicle Technician at VCV Brisbane South, you will bring your passion for your trade to our cohesive team of trained diesel mechanics who work with pride and have gained professional respect across our business.
Key to your success will be your ability to work effectively in a team, focus on workplace safety and be proud of the quality work you deliver for our customers. This role is being offered on a full time permanent basis and an immediate start is available for the right candidate. With Volvo Group Australia you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win!
- Certificate III in Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanical Technology (or equivalent)
- Sound heavy vehicle mechanical experience gained within a similar role
- Act according with all aspects of workplace health and safety
- Be a team player, open and honest
- Have a flexible approach to work commitments.
- Hourly rate + generous tool allowance
- Permanent, 38 hour working week fortnightly paid wages
- Additional superannuation payments*
- Loyalty is valued with VGA Service Recognition Program
- A dedicated Health & Wellbeing program including Employee Assistance Program and discounted Private Health Insurance & Dental
- A workplace that offers you the opportunity to do truly meaningful work in a supportive, constructive culture that encourages you to make the most of your talents
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We willen je leren kennen
Je ontvangt een bevestigingsmail dat we je kandidatuur goed hebben ontvangen. Je kan steeds je persoonlijk profiel updaten.