THIS POSITION IS APPLICABLE FOR A £1000 SIGNING ON BONUS
Paying c£16.50 pr hr + shift allowance + overtime dependent on skills and licences
This equates to £38,000 including shift allowance basic plus overtime plus standby & callout.
By joining us, you are joining the global brands of Renault Trucks and Volvo, something worth putting on your CV.
Bring your skills and experience to a highly innovative global brand in the world of commercial vehicles, Renault Trucks, who manufactures, distributes and markets a complete range of trucks across our network of dealerships.
Our Bellshill Dealership is looking for an experienced HGV Technician to work closely with a team of technicians to ensure that work is completed efficiently, in a timely manner and with excellence in quality.
- Communicate effectively with the Workshop Controller to ensure you have valid job specifications and time budget, prior to work commencing.
- Ensure that customer expectations are managed at all times by working with each stage of the Renault Truck Service process.
- Working a 42.5hr week with overtime paid at time and a half, plus additional payments for standby and call-out when on the rota.
What we offer:
- c£16.50 PR HOUR + £1000 SIGNING ON BONUS
- 42.5 hrs a week (Rotating) plus overtime (time x 1.5) plus shift allowance, standby and call out allowance
- 30 days holiday, including bank Holidays (rising with service)
- Pension scheme
- Employee discounts across retailers, cinemas, ++++
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on Renault and Volvo cars
With a renewed product range and growing profile, we rely on quality people to provide ‘excellence’ in service and support to customers by always looking to improve customer satisfaction. Look at what we do and who we are part of: https://www.renaulttruckcommercials.co.uk
Renault Truck Commercials Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
You will be part of passionate teams with a global, open and collaborative mind-set. You will experience a culture that empowers people.
Renault Trucks is part of the Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under brands such as Volvo, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus and Volvo Penta.
We willen je leren kennen
Je ontvangt een bevestigingsmail dat we je kandidatuur goed hebben ontvangen. Je kan steeds je persoonlijk profiel updaten.