- Develop and update package instructions
- Work directly with production to improve material presentation
- Drive special projects related to logistics improvements (line balancing, Andon, reduction of defects, waste elimination, etc.)
- Complete various data entry and analysis tasks to provide information for management team
- Work actively to support our engineering group on continuous improvements tasks
- Tooling development to improve our processes.
- Lay out updated and improvement (CAD)
- Must be currently pursuing a degree preferably in engineering or material supply chain
- Must be enrolled full time in school throughout the duration of the internship
- Applicants must be currently enrolled at an accredited university and have completed 30 semester hours prior to the start of the internship
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0
- Co-ops are required to work 40 hours per week and are NOT enrolled in academic courses during their co-op period.
- Customer Focus
- Technical Skills
- Peer Relationships
- Integrity and Trust
- Standing Alone
- Action Oriented
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
We Participate in E-verify
We willen je leren kennen
Je ontvangt een bevestigingsmail dat we je kandidatuur goed hebben ontvangen. Je kan steeds je persoonlijk profiel updaten.