What is our offer to you? Who are we, your new colleagues?
Truck Sales Operations Strategic Pricing & Analytics within Volvo Trucks European Regional Value Chain is now looking for a Business Insights Analysis Manager who wants to be a part in developing and take our analysis capabilities to the next level. We are a creative team with responsibility for strategic pricing and analytics for Volvo Trucks European value chain. We are collaborative, inclusive, and open-minded with excellency and customer orientation in focus with everything we do.
Your responsibility and main tasks:
Your responsibility will be to use your analytical skill set to develop insights and analysis on a wide range of topics such as pricing, costs, sales, product and financials. As a Business Insights Analysis Manager, you will be working cross functionally in the Strategic Pricing & Analytics department and will contribute to the success of the commercial organization by providing it with data driven insights and domain expertise. You will have direct contact with the different sales areas and also assist other team members with expertise to improve and secure long-term profitability.
This position is a mix of business and data analytics and requires a mind for both. A good candidate should be comfortable both producing data-driven insights as well as discussing strategic ramifications of these insights with business partners.
More specifically, your mission will be to:
- Work with data modelling and analytics and presenting key insight in a meaningful and simplistic way.
- Collaborate with internal partners, supporting them in defining goals, selecting appropriate KPIs, supervising performance and deriving trends & opportunities.
- Participate in activities from a performance management point of view (Governance, data quality, etc.).
- Leverage the Microsoft 365 suit to drive the analytics field forward in Volvo Trucks.
- Always promote fact-based insights.
- Participate in strategic discussions and decisions, supporting with data driven insights -especially in the pricing field.
You will be part of the Strategic Pricing & Analysis team within Truck Sales Operations and report directly to the Head of Strategic Pricing & Analysis.
Who are you?
You hold a strong personal credibility, integrity, and creativity. You are a true team player with the ability to network effectively across different entities within a matrix organization.
We believe you enjoy working in a fast-changing environment combining pricing, sales, product management, finance, processes & IT.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Degree in engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Proven descriptive analytics experience.
- Substantial experience in functional design of BI and analytics solutions.
- Proven experience with industry BI tools. (We mainly use Power BI).
- Skilled in presenting findings and insights to different target groups – ranging from domain experts to senior management.
- High Proficiency in English both verbally and written.
In addition we believe the right candidate is used to work with analysis of large datasets and have a high proficiency level on office tools like Excel, Powerpoint, Sharepoint and possibly PowerBI. Experience from wholesale operations and/or predictive analytics is considered as a merit. Knowledge in Swedish is also a merit but not a prerequisite.
- Minimum of 4 years relevant commercial experience
- Customer focus
- Goal and business result oriented
- Strategic mindset and organizational skills
- Service minded
This position is based in Gothenburg, Sweden.
We are actively working to establish teams that will take maximum advantage of the strength inherent to differences in knowledge, experience, age, gender and nationality, among others. We find that well balanced work teams increase group dynamics, creativity and new approaches to solutions.
Curious to learn more about the position? Questions? Please contact me:
Olof Verolin, Director Strategic Pricing & Analytics, Volvo Trucks, phone: +46 765536214
Kindly note that due to GDPR, we will not accept applications via mail. Please use our career site.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. Together we move the world we want to live in and help our customers keep their promises.
We willen je leren kennen
Je ontvangt een bevestigingsmail dat we je kandidatuur goed hebben ontvangen. Je kan steeds je persoonlijk profiel updaten.