Prevost, a member of the Volvo Group, is currently looking for 2 Warehouse Clerk to join his current team in Calgary.
WHAT IS EXPECTED:
As a Warehouse Shipping & Receiving Clerk, you will accept and process incoming stock orders. You will also perform all functions related to the receipt and storage of factory sourced parts, accessories and related material.
- Complete benefits plan
- Competitive Salary
- Stimulating work environment in constant motion
- Permanent position
- Receive incoming orders, check for damages or missing components of shipments and process QM claims timely.
- Receive, document and store inbound shipments from factory in a timely and efficient manner.
- Put parts into inventory location, retrieve back-ordered items form inbound shipments, Identify back-order customers and process back-order by packaging, invoicing and shipping.
- Process customer orders that are part of incoming stock orders and advise appropriate Parts specialist.
- Assist with inventory administration, monitor and adjust inventory levels as necessary and perform cycle counts to maintain accuracy.
- Ensure forklift is in good operating order.
- Various other tasks as assigned
- High School diploma or the equivalent
- 2 years of relevant experience
- Valid class 5 license
- Valid Fork Lift Operator license
- Be able to lift 20Kg
- Be able to stand for long periods of time
- Be able to tolerate extreme local temperatures
Send us your CV to email@example.com
Apply directly online by the link bellow.
To see the many career opportunities we offer, visit www.prevostjob.com
Prevost: The absolute experience
Performance | confidence | Customer success | Change | Passion
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Buses, is driven by a purpose to ensure that millions of people reach their travel destination every day. Reliably, safely and with respect for the environment. We want to make a difference, being pioneers of sustainable transport solutions of the future. We want to be there for our customers providing uptime and reliability, all over the world every day. Volvo Buses is leading the biggest technology shift in public transport in decades with our electromobility offer. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We willen je leren kennen
Je ontvangt een bevestigingsmail dat we je kandidatuur goed hebben ontvangen. Je kan steeds je persoonlijk profiel updaten.