Do you love Project Management in an Agile set-up? Are you looking to join a company that is shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions?
If so, you should read on!
Who We Are
Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport and infrastructure solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing, and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. We are committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions.
Aftermarket Technology provides Volvo Trucks North America and Mack Trucks, with the best possible solutions supporting their aftermarket business. Thanks to our deep technical, business and customer knowledge, we deliver solutions and services for the salesmen, the mechanics and parts personnel at dealerships and other service points such as Spare Parts Assortment, Parts Information, Diagnostics and Repair Information, Service Planning and supporting systems solutions and tools. In Aftermarket Technology we aim at securing that Volvo Group Truck vehicles can be easily maintained to secure uptime. Aftermarket Technology teams are working close to engineering functions as well as to end customers and we are located in Hagerstown, Greensboro, Lyon, Gothenburg, Curitiba, Bangalore and Brisbane
Our Offer to You
Volvo Group offers the opportunity to work in a dynamic and team-focused environment in a company that is well known for its state-of-the-art company culture and benefits. Our culture is about how we interact with each other, our customers, and with society as a whole. It helps us to achieve our business objectives, is firmly rooted in our history, and is critical to our company’s long-term success. It is the foundation on which everything else is built.
To work with us is to work with some of the world’s most iconic brands, and to be part of a reputation that has been earned for over a century. It is our responsibility to honor that heritage and build an even stronger future for our company moving forward. Each of our individual actions collectively define who we are as a company and how the world sees us.
Would you like to be a part of our team and join us on our journey?
What You Will be Doing
- Securing time plan for Aftermarket deliveries, supporting the industrialization process.
- Securing handshake between technology product streams and Vehicle development teams (or Introblock teams) for Aftermarket scope.
- Approving and documenting Project/Introblock scope including Aftermarket readiness.
- Monitoring and following up that work is performed and documented according to plan and with approved scope.
- Securing that functional testing and validation is performed in accordance with Aftermarket standards (Product Introduction Validation)
- Securing Aftermarket inputs on feasibility solution and identify the cost impact.
- Delivering on Aftermarket deliveries like, spare part and service information, diagnostic capabilities and content and SWDL capabilities for product evolutions within Vehicle and Powertrain scope.
What We Are Looking For
To be successful in this position you need to be a team player with an open and creative mindset, interacting through a broad network. You have good communication skills, and you are able to encourage your project team members to deliver their best performance. You have a passion for project management and like the challenges to work in an Agile set-up. You love the new technologies, and you are not afraid to implement new solutions for our end customers.
Education / Experience:
- Minimum BSc Engineering required or equivalent experience
- Required 3 to 8 years of product development / Project management experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred
- Experience with Agile / SAFe Framework
- Experience in vehicles development and vehicles product know-how
- Experience in Aftermarket business and Auto Industry preferred
- Competitive base salary
- Solid group health benefits package (medical, dental, vision, disability, life, etc.)
- 401(K) with company match as well as additional contribution percentage
- Strong vacation benefits
- Volvo Group University for professional development
- Workplace Health and Wellness program
- Reimbursement programs
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
We willen je leren kennen
Je ontvangt een bevestigingsmail dat we je kandidatuur goed hebben ontvangen. Je kan steeds je persoonlijk profiel updaten.