07.00 to 16.00 and 10.00 to 19.00 with alternate Saturday mornings paid as overtime.
Paying up to £32,000 dependent on experience
To provide a service to customers that will promote the profitable sale of Workshop Services and Products, whilst ensuring all customers (email, telephone and in person) of the essex Dealership are dealt with in a professional and helpful manner.
- To be the first line contact for customers. To identify service parts requirements and assist in preparing the necessary depot actions to meet those customer requirements.
- To carry out the Service Department’s invoicing and administration systems efficiently.
- To greet customers in a courteous manner, interpret their requirements and complete the necessary paperwork to enable work to be undertaken.
- To effectively monitor the Work In Progress (WIP) reports to clear Workshop instructions as soon as possible.
- To liaise with the Workshop Foreman to maximise Workshop loading to ensure efficiency and profitability.
- To inform customers of completion times and payment methods.
- To contact customers to inform them of any additional work required and issue accurate quotations to gain the necessary authority to complete the work.
- To ensure all customer complaints are courteously and efficiently handled and processed.
- To assist the Dealer Point Manager in invoice query resolution and debt recovery.
- Work with the Workshop to develop service contract opportunities.
- Promote Renault Trucks in terms of its products, services and value at all times
Key Skills / Competencies:
- Familiarisation of vehicle booking times
- To understand relevant systems relating to the Service Department including changes and on-going developments with familiarisation of vehicle parts.
- To keep up to date with product development by reading relevant information and technical note issued.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent IT knowledge, although training will be given on in-house systems
- Upselling skills
- Customer focus
- 25 days holiday and rising with service
- Matched Contributory Pension Scheme to 5%
- Cash Back Health Scheme
- Employee discounts across Retailers, Services, Cinema's
Renault Truck Commercials is an Equal Opportunity Employer
You will be part of passionate teams with a global, open and collaborative mind-set. You will experience a culture that empowers people.
Renault Trucks is part of the Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under brands such as Volvo, Mack, Eicher, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus and Volvo Penta.
We willen je leren kennen
Je ontvangt een bevestigingsmail dat we je kandidatuur goed hebben ontvangen. Je kan steeds je persoonlijk profiel updaten.