We are Driver Security, Safety & Visibility Technology Area within Driver Interaction.
We are a bunch of highly passionate and skilled engineering organization that love our work and use our creativity to develop solutions on Driver Security, Safety & Visibility that creating value towards our customers and for society.
- a range of World class products to work which are sold worldwide
- a wide range of EE platforms and End user functions to explore and work with.
- a great team of skilled engineers to work along.
- an open mind for new ideas and processes
- an environment that encourages both personal and professional growth
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in electronics, software, computer engineering (or similar) with
- 4+ years of experience in Application SW Development.
- Experience from working in distributed automotive electrical and electronic systems
- Experience of agile methods such as SCRUM, KANBAN, SAFe framework
- C++ and Adaptive Autosar
- Service oriented architecture and Object-oriented programming
- Python Scripting
- CANoe, CANalyzer, Davinci Dev/Configurator
- Overall understanding of the EE system of a vehicle
- Knowledge of Automotive communication protocols and communication technologies, such as CAN, Ethernet.
- Action Oriented & Adaptable to change
- Critical thinker
- Collaborative & Network Builder
- Curious & Creative
- Emotionally Intelligent
- Self- Resilient
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands - Volvo, Volvo Penta, UD Trucks, Terex Trucks, SDLG, Renault Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, Mack, Eicher, Dongfeng Trucks and Arquus.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We willen je leren kennen
Je ontvangt een bevestigingsmail dat we je kandidatuur goed hebben ontvangen. Je kan steeds je persoonlijk profiel updaten.