- Welcome customers or respond to customer phone requests
- Refer customers to appropriate individuals or channels in order to guarantee efficiency and customer satisfaction,
- Resolve problems,
- Review and report inventory discrepancies,
- Complete or support manpower billing,
- Finalize work order processing and invoicing,
- Distribute and keep technical information up-to-date, and
- Train co-workers on various aspects of their work responsibilities or expertise, as requested
- Safeguard organizational and personal information confidentiality;
- Respect the policies, rules and values of the company;
- Contribute to the attainment of company objectives through efficient use of resources
- Foster teamwork and improved communications between sectors;
- Develop personal professional skills;
- Act as a worthy representative of Prevost
- Good communication skills
- HS diploma or GED
- One year vocational training or two year industry-related experience
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Working knowledge of SAP preferred
Minimum Years of Experience Required:
- 3-5 years of customer service experience
- Lifting up to 20lbs
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
The transportation industry is transforming at a higher pace than ever before. Very much driven by electromobility, connectivity and digitalization, new business models and opportunities to create value for our customers and society are evolving. If you think this sounds exciting and want to be part of a company committed to take a leading position in this transformation, we have an opportunity for you!
Volvo Buses is one of the world’s leading bus manufacturers, with a strong focus on driving prosperity through transport solutions. The product range includes complete transport solutions, city buses, intercity buses and tourist coaches, as well as services in financing, vehicle servicing, diagnostics, productivity and traffic information. Volvo Buses is part of Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses and construction equipment as well as drive systems for marine and industrial applications.
We Participate in E-verify
We willen je leren kennen
Je ontvangt een bevestigingsmail dat we je kandidatuur goed hebben ontvangen. Je kan steeds je persoonlijk profiel updaten.