Be part of a competent and dynamic team within a recognized company offering multiple career opportunities. We offer a stimulating environment that promotes respect, recognition, and development of each individual.
Prevost, a division of Volvo Group Canada Inc., is currently looking for Bus and Truck Mechanic to complete its evening shift team at the Montreal Service Center.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
As a Bus and Truck Mechanic, your responsibilities will include;
- Performing preventive maintenance and general repairs on Prevost Coaches;
- Diagnose and repair pneumatic systems, electrical systems, and coach components;
- Adjust, Repair or replace components, on site or occasionally at customer locations;
- Performing scheduled maintenance services such as; oil changes, lubrications and tune-ups.
- Review and discuss work orders with Service coordinators and supervisors.
- Salary of $32.85/h, upon entry into the position;
- Salary progression in the first 90 days to reach $33.15/h;
- Evening, weekend and road premium, if applicable;
- Generous vacation policy;
- Group insurance and RRSP;
- State-of-the-art Service Center;
- Safe environment;
- Young and dynamic team.
- Tailored Electrical training program.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- DEP in mechanics of heavy road vehicles or mechanics of construction machinery and an ASP in mechanics of diesel engines or automobile mechanics and courses in diesel mechanics.
- 2 years of relevant experience in heavy vehicle mechanics
- Excellent technical knowledge in pneumatics, electricity and being versatile;
Send us your resume at email@example.com
Apply directly online via the link below.
To view the many career opportunities we offer, visit prevostjob.com
Prevost: The ultimate experience
Achievement | Trust| Customer Success| Change | Passion