The Assistant Branch Manager is a temporary position that is intended to last for approximately one year. The current Branch Manager intends to retire in 2023 and this position will learn the position and take over that role, assuming the necessary skills are properly transferred.
The Assistant Branch Manager position shadows the Branch Manager and other positions to continually improve the work process and customer satisfaction, and organize the operations to meet business goals. The position will ensure repeat business through excellent customer service and expand the business through new sales opportunities. Employee satisfaction, development, and retention is also a high priority.Primary Responsibilities:
- Learn the position of Branch Manager
- Provide on-site leadership, motivation, and direction for the branch staff
- Ensure the compliance with the policies, rules, and values of the company
- Expand the customer base and branch profitability
- Contribute to the attainment of company and management objectives
- Ability dig through repair stories to find the root cause of issues and to solve them with the company and employees best interest in mind
- Foster teamwork and quality communications between sectors
- Implement continuous improvement in the branch
- Professional development of all employees at the branch
- Act as a worthy representative for Prevost at all time
The Assistant Branch Manager’s success will be evaluated by key metrics that include, but are not limited to:
- Customer satisfaction levels
- Branch profitability (Profit & Loss accountability)
- Teamwork and employee satisfaction
- Health and safety level
- Schedules and deadlines
- Employee engagement and morale
Minimum Education & Experience Required:
- Strong managerial, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Extensive customer contract, including building, and maintaining customer relationships
- Entrepreneurial business mindset, sales planning, and strong team building skills
- Strong listening, analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills to effectively uncover and resolve complex customer and employee issues
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 8 years of industry related knowledge and experience
- Competitive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Countless career opportunities / internal mobility across our global organization
- State-of-the-art training and personal development
- PTO and tax deferred retirement plans, varied by business
We also offer an array of additional benefits and programs that make today’s challenging reality of combining work and personal life easier. We will gladly share this information and more at any time during the interviewing process or as part of your offer letter.
At the Volvo Group, we strive for a clear, transparent, and straightforward compensation approach, motivating you to contribute to the company’s growth. For this position, the base salary range is set at $89,300.00 - $129,255.00, and where applicable, bonus eligible. The range for this role, as well as final salary offered, is determined by several factors including, but not limited to, geographic location, work-related knowledge, certifications, skills, education, and experience. In addition to these factors, we believe in the importance of pay equity and consider internal equity of our current team members as part of any final offer.
The intent is for the Assistant Branch Manager to succeed the current Branch Manager in 2023, however they must display a satisfactory level of skill and performance and there is no guarantee of promotion to Branch Manager.