Technology Consultant (MS CRM Dynamics 365) - India
We are looking for a MS CRM Dynamics Developer for Uptime Services under DDA Workshop management that are used by most of AB Volvo’s Business Areas and Business Units.
Are you interested in working with a global solution within a global team? Our stakeholders represent all TD/BA’s and all brands in the Volvo Group. The team is a true global team interacting between five different countries/sites. In that environment there will be opportunities to contribute in many ways.
Do you have several years of experience both working in IT and Automotive Aftermarket environment? If you also have experience of collaborating with requesters from business, turning their needs into solution throughout the requirement process, you are the person we are looking for!Who are we?
The Department Uptime Services
is responsible for the management of all deliveries for core solutions in the Quality and case management domain. The team has full responsibility of onetime (cost, scope, quality), solution management (benchmarking, innovation and continuous improvement) runtime deliveries (SLA fulfilment, cost, quality of service). The department is responsible for several global applications.
In our team the current focus is a CRM based Case Management tool that supports the uptime process. This combined with other applications in the team are seen as Business-critical solution within Volvo Group.
We clearly see an interesting future now we are entering the digital transformation path at Volvo.
We have started our journey in Microsoft CRM Dynamics 365 where we have plenty of opportunities and challenges.Your responsibilities:
- Understand functional requirement and implement technical solution (along with relevant documentation) that will meet functional requirement
- Ensure that there are complete unit tests for every component or task
- Review code and ensure it conforms to standards
- Ensure project is complete according to written specifications.
- Follow best practices while coding
- Ensure that code is scalable for high performance scenarios
- Work closely with Solution lead, Business analyst, Solution architect and technical team for deliverables
We are looking for a candidate with 5+ years of experience in MS CRM Dynamics 365 with customization & Development experience.
What we can offer:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Computer Science or related
- 5+ years of project experience in Dynamics CRM Development (D365 On Premise/SaaS version)
- Experience in support and maintenance of business applications
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Customer Service, Power Automate
- Be familiar with Dynamics 365 ecosystem including Data verse, PowerApps
- Worked on Azure, DevOps, Visual Studio tools
- Good knowledge of cloud solutions
- Analytical thinking
ARE WE THE PERFECT MATCH?
- Work in a global environment
- Continuous competence development
- A high-performance team with great team spirit
- Participate in interesting and challenging projects
Does this sound interesting to you? To work with an important solution for the Volvo Group, belonging to a skilled team with long experience supporting quality and warranty processes. Are you interested in meeting the challenges that comes a global solution?Location: