The CAB Analysis team excels in Strength & Durability, Passive Safety (Collision safety & Collision compatibility), NVH (Noise, Vibration, Harshness), Multi-body Dynamics, Aero-dynamics and Optimization Simulations. The team drives product development activities through Innovation, Frugal Eng. and Robust simulation methods. Also, the mission is to secure feature verification & validation activities for All Trucks, BUS & PENTA Brands in the Volvo Group.
- Lead by example in creating a work culture related to Volvo Group Values
- Have an multi-brand and multicultural mindset with a dedicated focus to improve Product and adding value to customers.
- Secure competence development for the team in order to be ready for its mission and business needs.
- Secure deliveries of Advanced Engineering , start cost & maintenance projects and propose recovery plan in case of deviation.
- Manage workload, define roles within the team, define individual and team targets, support personal development plans and set salaries.
- Establish, maintain and control group budget in order to meet yearly target and manage extended teams
- Drive operational excellence and constantly improve your way of working.
- Ensure top down and bottom up communication.
- Show high interest in developing and coaching your team in daily challenges.
- Maintain a network globally within Cab engineering and other departments in Group Trucks Technology, Group Trucks Operations & Purchasing.
- You are an important member of Cab Engineering Leadership team and report to the CAB Chief Engineer, Bengaluru
- BE / BTech / MS / MTech in Mechanical Engineering with strong knowledge in Multi-Physics CAE and Digital Twins
- 15 + years of experience from automotive product development
- Experience in leading complete Feature verification and validation
- Experience in delivering as a system
- Experience of leading high performing teams preferred
- Practical application of agile and lean principles preferred
- Eager to learn quickly when facing new problems, analyzing areas for improvements, quickly adapt to changes and take judgmental calls.
- Push yourself and others for results, being able to make priorities to drive certain actions on your own leadership and empowerment level.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Wir möchten Sie kennenlernen
Sobald Sie Ihre Bewerbung eingereicht haben, erhalten Sie eine E-Mail-Bestätigung, Auch danach ist es immer noch möglich, Ihr persönliches Profil zu aktualisieren.