Our company culture is how we interact with each other, with our customers and with society as a whole, to achieve our business objectives. It is rooted in our history and is critical to our company’s long term success. It is the foundation on which everything else is built.
The wanted Volvo Group culture is described by a set of five carefully chosen values. They serve as a guide to our day to day behavior, they drive our decisions at all levels of the organization. They express our shared beliefs across regions and entities and create the base for a high performing culture.
We have a culture of high performance created through employee engagement.
- We truly understand our customers' business.
- We listen to and talk with our customers about their needs, desires and challenges.
- We focus on transport solutions that make customers successful and create value for society.
- We deliver on our promises.
- We are transparent and have respect for the individual.
- We trust other teams to do their best and we respect the decisions made.
- We collaborate easily and create excellent results through teamwork and open dialogue.
- We are empowered and have the courage to act.
- We are proud of the work and business we do.
- We are engaged and committed to meet our goals.
- We see how diversity strengthens us and try to bring out the best in everyone.
- We admit mistakes, fix them and learn from them.
- We are proud of our achievements, have fun and celebrate our successes.
- We are curious about the world around us.
- We are innovative and find smart ways to create new solutions and business.
- We see change and transformation as a source of inspiration and energy.
- We are open-minded and share our knowledge.
- We have a strong business instinct.
- We have the skills, knowledge and intuition to do the right thing.
- We expect a lot from ourselves and others, and walk the extra mile to do a great job.
- We see the big picture and know when to let go of an idea, a project or a plan.