Engine Calibration Engineer
- Analyze project requirements to identify impacted features
- Define the development and verification methods and plan
- Perform test benches & vehicle activities accordingly
- Analyze the results and find the best optimization points (emissions, consumption, noise, drivability, cold and hot operating, altitude impacts…) while respecting mechanical criteria
- Advice for the technical choices together with your design colleagues
- Contribute to knowledge capture and continuous improvement of calibration development methods
- As we are a worldwide group, share development with our colleagues from Sweden, Brazil, United States, India and Japan.
- Engineer with specialization in internal combustion engine, mechanical or electronics preferred
- At least 4 years experience in Combustion system calibration would be appreciated
- French and English : both languages are required
- Results oriented, with customer focus
- Autonomy and team player
- Instills trust
- Organized, rigorous, synthetic
- Curious and ability to develop over time
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.