Trainee Parts Advisor
Volvo Truck and Bus Centre East Anglia are currently looking to recruit a Trainee Parts Advisor for our Bardon dealerpoint
At Volvo Truck and Bus we believe our employees are our greatest assets to enable us to deliver excellent service to our customers. Our culture promotes training and development to help individuals reach their career goals, positive working relationships between staff and managers where ideas are valued.
- Working closely with customers & building rapport both face-to-face and over the phone.
- Taking a pro-active approach to selling additional parts or services to the customer
- Ensuring that all goods received are checked and binned accurately.
- Documenting the condition of parts returned for credit and reporting damaged or unsuitable items to the Supervisor.
- Ordering and receipting of goods.
- Raising credits for goods returned.
- Putting parts orders together to meet external customer requirements, or for the Workshop Technicians carrying out repairs.
- Delivering parts on occasion to customers.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Previous experience within a Parts Advisor role not essential - this can be experience within HGV, Plant, Automotive. Knowledge of HGV parts is desirable but not essential.
- IT literate, able to competently use GDS systems, MS Excel and Word.
- Excellent communication skills and customer service skills either face-to-face or by telephone.
- Competent sales technique, able to identify an opportunity to sell additional parts or services to external customers.
- Driving license required, clean preferred, but no more than 6 points.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Working for a top brand like Volvo gives you stability, good pay rates, excellent training and future progression.
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme and Life Assurance
- On-going Volvo training.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Discount Centre
- Plus other benefits including cycle to work scheme, friend and family discount on Volvo & Renault cars
CURIOUS, AND HAVE SOME QUESTIONS? CALL US!
Contact Samantha Bull - firstname.lastname@example.org / 07864994587
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. Together we move the world we want to live in and help our customers keep their promises.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.