Intern: Fleet Management (Summer 2020)
- Accounts Payable Processing
- Key Performance Indicator tracking
- Other duties as assigned
- Understanding of the 3-Way matching principle for Accounts Payable.
- Ability to work independently or with little supervision
- Strong team player who can work independently while meeting deadlines
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office applications. Specifically Excel
- Preferred candidates will be pursuing a B.S. in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, at an accredited school and have completed 30 semester hours prior to starting of the internship
- Summer interns are required to work 40 hours or less per week
- Must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.