Used Truck Sales Jobs with Ex-YU languages (f/m/d)
Arrow Truck Sales GmbH is the new used truck dealer on the European market, aiming to give truckers a better experience in finding and buying used trucks of all brands. We are here to change the European used truck market and want to grow fast.
You are a beginner? Perfect, let`s discover your potential in sales together! Start as Junior Sales Representative or Sales Support.
You are a professional? Even better - your experience helps us to grow the business quickly!
Each of you will be a key player of our startup as your sense for profitable business has a direct impact on our development.
We believe in DiVerSiTy – people make the difference.
Depending on your level of experience in sales, either you start as a Junior Sales Representative (f/m/d) with support tasks for the sales team or you follow your own leads and develop sales as a Sales Representative (f/m/d) to customers all over Europe.
- Hunting as well as harvesting sales leads, and building a growing network in the transport business
- Selling trucks as well as financing solutions to European customers
- Active market investigation and follow-up of used truck trading, considering customer requirements to find best business opportunities
- Investigating market prices and customer demands
- Negotiating, preparing and settling of sales contracts
- Handing over trucks and supporting customers during registration process
- Handling of transport and logistics of purchased vehicles to our stock and customers
We are looking for self-starters, born sellers and energetic persons with knowledge of or interest in heavy trucks and transport business.
- You may pursue previous sales experience in the automotive branch, truck, machine or motors
- Your commercial mindset helps you ”smell” business opportunities and your strong negotiating skills help you close win-win deals
- You may already be well connected, but still hungry to expand your network
- You love to work with people and you are good at it
- You easily adapt ways of working towards different cultures and business climates
- You convince us with your communication skills in languages like Croatian, Serbian, Slovenian, Macedonian, Montenegrin or Bosnian; English is our team language
Arrow Truck Sales GmbH may be a small startup, but as part of our team, you will benefit from the advantages of Volvo Group as a global player.
- You join a highly motivated and multicultural team
- You shape the business with us – your ideas count
- As a beginner you will have a fixed salary to start your sales career with us
- As a professional you will have a fixed salary during settling-in time; after that your remuneration package will include a significant part of variable commission
- There will be great career opportunities as our business develops
- We offer a dynamic workplace with flat hierarchies and direct communication from trainee to MD
- You can expect 30 days holiday and flexible working hours
Our site is located in Ludwigsfelde, close to Berlin, Germany.
You will be located there and travel occasionally.
Interested? Give us a call!
Mikko Nevala, Director Purchasing & Sales, is happy to tell you more:
+49 151 220 804 04
Are you ready for the challenge? Join our multicultural team and apply now! Send us your application incl. starting date and salary expectations as soon as possible.
Arrow Truck Sales is the new player on the European used truck market, aiming to give truckers a better experience in finding and buying used trucks of all brands. Arrow Truck Sales, Inc. was founded in 1950 and operates as a subsidiary of the Volvo Group since 2001. Arrow has grown to become the leading source of pre-owned trucks in North America, with a solid reputation in the trucking industry for providing high-quality, pre-owned vehicles. As we see potential to change the European used truck market, the Arrow Truck Sales concept is now being brought to Europe through Arrow Truck Sales GmbH.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.