Senior IT Architect (.NET) for Penta Connectivity & Diagnostics
Within the Penta Connectivity & Diagnostics portfolio in Group IT we are looking for a Senior IT Architect.
THIS IS US, YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES
The Penta Connectivity & Diagnostics team consists of 30 people located in both Poland and Sweden.
We work closely with our business stakeholders and develop solutions in an agile way to support the customer network with high quality solutions. We are entering the new era of Connectivity and Electromobility and our contribution brings a lot of business value and is highly recognized and appreciated across the Volvo Group.
As an IT Architect you will be involved in both one-time and runtime initiatives for the Penta diagnostics application. Your responsibility will cover the entire solution lifecycle, from assessment of business requirements to design of efficient architecture and to plan next generations of applications in the diagnostics area. This will include a proposal of most suitable front and backend tools.
Together with other roles like business analysts and domain architects, you will document technical and architecture specifications and advice on architectural issues within the solution area.
- Act as architect of .NET applications in projects and runtime
- Ensure compliance with Volvo’s frameworks and standards
- Supporting the growth in the Diagnostics applications area
- Develop documentation of system components in accordance with obligatory standards
- Present solutions to stakeholders
- Continuously communicate technical and architectural topics
- Support IT team in technical realization, testing and application’s deployment
- Work actively with the as-is and to-be application architecture
- Support and be part of the Agile way of working
- Take an active part in Integration design
- Lead reviews of architecture concepts and solutions
- Identify technical, security risks and propose mitigation actions
- Review the functional and non-functional, including information security, requirements from the stakeholders and document such requirements
- Good knowledge of all aspects of the software engineering process
- At least 5 years’ experience in creating and maintaining systems architecture and a university degree in engineering or computer science or similar
- Practical knowledge of Design Patterns and best practices
- Practical knowledge of integration methods and processes
- Excellent knowledge of .Net Technology
- Experience in the Diagnostics area is an advantage
Would you like to be a part of driving the future of IT solutions for diagnostics and connectivity within Penta?
We continuously evaluate the candidates during the employment process. For any good match we might close the posting before last application day, so take the opportunity to apply already today!
For further information please contact:
Delivery Manager Penta Connectivity & Diagnostics, Christian Gunnarsson, phone +46 7390 26314
HR Business Partner, Maria Bernhardsson, phone +46 76 5536521
Akademikerna – Therese Koggdal, +46 470 387855
Unionen - Jonas Ljungdahl, +46 31 3224985
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.