Our prestigious Reading Dealership is looking for qualified HGV Level 3 or equivalent Technician to provide a quality service including efficient diagnosis, quality and prompt repair work to each of our customers through our Reading dealership. Bring your HGV Technician skills and experience to a highly innovative brand in the world of commercial vehicles where we manufacture, distribute and market a complete range of trucks from 2.8 tonne vans to 44 tonne trucks. and now our new ZE range of electric vehicles.
What you will be doing .....
- Working a week about - 06.00-14.30 and 13.30-22.00 with alternate Sat's 06.00-12.00
- Carrying out routine maintenance and repairs in accordance with manufacturer's procedures
- Working to the highest standards surpassing manufacturer's and VOSA standards
- Fast and accurate fault diagnosis using the latest diagnostic equipment
- Participating in the 'out of hours' standby / call out rotas
- Liaison with Parts Department to ensure correct parts are issued to enable jobs to be completed efficiently and within set timescales
- All aspects of ISO, H&S and Environmental regulations are adhered to including the use of Personal Protective Equipment
- Following company processes by completing all relevant paperwork
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent diagnostic skills
- Proven HGV Level 3 technical qualifications or proven experience repairing and maintaining vehicles
- Driving license (HGV Class 1 would be an advantage, not essential).
- Dealership experience preferred
What we offer:
- 40 hrs a week + overtime + call out
- 25 days holiday (rising with service)
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare Scheme
- Employee discounts across retailers, cinemas, ++++
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on Renault and Volvo cars
With a renewed product range and growing profile, we rely on quality people to provide 'excellence' in service and support to customers by always looking to improve customer satisfaction.
Look at what we do and who we are part of: www.renaulttruckcommercials.co.uk
Renault Truck Commercials Ltd is an equal opportunity employer
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Since 1894, Renault Trucks supplies transport professionals with robust tools and robust relationships. The vehicles (from 2.8 to 120 tons) and services offering are adapted to different transport applications and contribute to reduce customers’ operational costs. With Renault Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.