Trainee bac +4/5 software developer for new aftermarket services - F/H
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a high profile, high visibility team that powers innovative maintenance solutions for the Volvo Group?
Here you can contribute to the digital transformation we are operating in the field of the Aftermarket business.
THIS IS US, YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES
We are an enthusiastic team of highly skilled engineers, both software developers and data scientists, supporting the Volvo Group vision by developing technologies and services for leading Aftermarket solutions. We believe in engineering based on technology opportunities, a thorough understanding of our customer's needs, and supporting sustainable business for AB Volvo and our customers.
Full stack software developer trainee in the aftermarket area, directly involved in the development of the Volvo Group plans, R&D coordination, innovation, and business development in this area.
- AFTERMARKET SERVICES: you will join the team developing new aftermarket services and so take an active contribution to develop our applications, both front and back-end. You will have full mandate to propose innovative ideas about new features or new technology to enhance our solutions
- NEW TECHNOLOGY: we have many new technologies coming in the automotive business and exciting use cases to support our customers: you will be in charge to develop new mobile application to interact with a 40 tons IoT: our Truck!
WHO ARE YOU?
- Preparing a university degree in Software development with high interest in following programming languages / technologies:
- Back end – Experiences in : Java, Node.js, SQL, .Net
- Android mobile application development
- Other extras: GIT, CI/CD, TFS, JIRA
- Strong knowledge and curiosity about Connectivity and Digital technologies
- Customer focus and passion about creating new smart services
- Networking skills and enjoying working in a team
- Action oriented
- Self-development skills
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
ARE WE THE PERFECT MATCH?
Do you want to work in a global company that values diversity and is driving prosperity through transport solutions? We are the perfect match for you.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.