- Preparation of operational reports for supporting business decisions
- Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Prepare and coordinate routings within JDE
- Coordinate BOM changes for manufacturing
- Making estimates of new and proposed product costs
- Performs time studies to ensure the accuracy of routings and BOM
- Performs analysis, forecasting, reconciliations, and journal entries related to Inventory
- Coordinates and troubleshoots transactional flows from JDE to SAP
- Supports standard costing of product (including setting standard labor and OH rates) and annual product cost roll
- Assists in cycle count program
- Performs other duties, tasks and responsibilities as assigned by management to support Volvo Penta goals and objectives
- Communication: Listening effectively, transmitting information accurately and understandably and actively seeking feedback non-defensively
- Analytical Skills: Recognizing patterns in data, information or events, drawing logical conclusions and making recommendations for action
- Attentions to Detail: Monitoring adherence to standards and actively checking for accuracy of data received or generated before passing it on
- Problem Solving/Decision Making: Taking a well-ordered approach to solving problems and acting despite obstacles or resistance
With Volvo Penta, a world-leading supplier of engines and complete drive systems for marine and industrial applications, you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who works with passion, trust each other and embraces change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.