Function Owner Electromobility Thermal Management
- You have an MSc degree in mechatronics, electronics or other relevant engineering field
- You have minimum 5 years of experience from function or software development within the automotive industry
- You possess very good skills in Matlab/Simulink and have experience from software function testing in rigs and vehicles
- You have solid knowledge about thermodynamics and cooling systems
- You are knowledgeable about of Agile way of working
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken, and communicate with confidence and ease in a global context
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.