Lead Analysis Engineer – CVM
The position of Analysis Engineer is open in the Chassis department, GTT- BLR. We work for all truck brands in Volvo.
THIS IS the US, YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES
We are responsible for the virtual verification for all Chassis components - which includes Durability, multibody dynamics, CFD.
Job description with respect to the current external opening in the CAE team:
– Responsible for complete vehicle level durability analysis
– Build and Maintain the analysis database of complete vehicle models. Use the models to perform damage comparison at a vehicle level
– Responsible for carrying out analysis related to Vehicle Comfort
– Have regular interactions with the global counterparts, design and testing teams
– Initiate / Lead technology areas related to simulations and explore new areas
WHO ARE YOU?
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.