Scheduled Service Technician - BU
Perform minor inspections and repairs, such as tightening and adjusting, testing brakes and adjusting tracks, searching for and repairing leaks.
- Perform preventative maintenance service
- Ability to change fluids as needed such as motor oil, hydraulic oil, cooling fluids, etc.
- Ability to change filters, such as oil, fuel and air
- Ability to lube grease-fittings and joints
- Ability to complete inspection reports and preventative maintenance check lists, as required
- Must possess a set of tools sufficient to perform the job as required
- Consistent follow through on all job facets, including parts ordering and retrieval, customer follow-up, etc.
- Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction
- Willingly accepts responsibility and is flexible to any assignment
- Willingly works over time when needed to complete an assigned task
- High School diploma or GED
- Prior experience in the construction industry preferred
- Must Possesses a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Background with hydraulics and diesel engines preferred
- Full understanding of OSHA and applicable safety regulations
- Knowledge of federal, state and local safety regulations pertaining to job sites and locations
- Requires prolonged periods of sitting and/or standing and occasional stooping, bending, crouching and overhead reaching; and may occasionally need to climb stairs and use a small step ladder
- Requires occasional lifting, pulling, caring, or pushing objects or materials, over 50lbs; and may frequently lifting, pulling, caring, or pushing objects or materials, up to 25lbs
- May occasionally work around loud, noisy and dusty equipment and environment
- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery and computers
- Must be able to safely and properly handle, pneumatic and electric tools
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
With Volvo Construction Equipment, one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the construction industry under the brands Volvo, SDLG and Terex Trucks, you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.