We are looking for someone who would like to proactively drive, control and be engaged in property management activities in Volvo Polska site in Wroclaw. It should be someone who can contribute to Volvo Group Real Estate's mission to reduce costs, increase efficiency and secure the Volvo property value over time.
THIS IS US, YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES
The candidate will be a member of Real Estate team where he or she can count on co-operation, professional knowledge and very good atmosphere at work.
The person we are looking for
- should keep track of and comply with relevant authority demands and property legislation,
- should be the point of contact for tenants, landlords (property owners), colleagues and consultants on all property related activities within area of responsibility (civil engineering area),
- will be responsible for conducting property assessments in line with agreed frequencies,
- will be the co-owner of Real Estate Site Master plan and responsible to maintain the plan within area of responsibility (civil engineering area).
- should analyze, prioritize and plan New Investments (NI), Long Term Maintenance (LTM) and Short Term Maintenance (STM) needs at the site within area of responsibility (civil engineering area),
- will be responsible for and manage building projects and tasks: NI, LTM and STM,
- should support Property Project Manager to deliver property projects,
- should advise on market conditions as necessary in collaboration with brokers and purchasing department within area of responsibility (civil engineering area),
- will negotiate lease agreements,
- will participate in investment \\ divestment negotiations including data collection,
- will participate in selection of and negotiations with suppliers in close cooperation with IPS,
- will be responsible for the ordering process in the purchasing system regarding daily operations and specific projects,
- in dialogue with the purchasing department (IPS) secure, that the purchasing process is followed in order to avoid incorrect costs/invoices, etc.,will be responsible for preparing annual business plan & budgets within area of responsibility, liaising with business areas as appropriate and execute according to the plan,
- should track and follow-up all property related costs including NI, LTM, STM within area of responsibility together with Business Control,
- should handle the correct processing of invoices to ensure accurate posting to accounts
- will update (according to requested frequencies and deadlines) relevant property management systems to ensure accurate cost posting & payment plans per project or cost centers, with support of Property Project Manager \\ Business Control
WHO ARE YOU?
The person we are looking for should have:
- appropriate verifiable & relevant education (e.g. diploma/degree in civil engineering or relevant)
- technical knowledge of building construction methods, site infrastructure specifics and building installation systems
- knowledge of authority’s demands and property legislation in the area of responsibility
- verifiable relevant work experience (minimum 3 years) within the specialized field
- experience of Property \\ Project Management
- good understanding of IT tools in general, good skills in AutoCAD
- good skills in English written and spoken.
ARE WE THE PERFECT MATCH?
We can offer you the interesting tasks and projects in a modern company, possibility to meet fantastic people and a chance for personal development.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.