Intern: Training & Development (Summer 2020)
The Training and Development Intern will work as part of the Human Resources Department to assist with daily HR responsibilities and will also support Production with development and maintenance of a job cover matrix. The Intern will assist with creating documentation of common HR processes, training employees and developing training material as needed. They will also support HR and the safety department with development of standardized reporting.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled and pursuing a degree in Training, Education, Human Resources, or Business Administration at an accredited school and have at least 30 semester hours prior to the start of the internship
- Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Self starter with the ability to work independently
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with proficiency in MS Office
- Candidates have the opportunity to work up to 40 hours per week
Volvo Group Trucks Operations encompasses all production of the Group’s engines and transmissions, as well as all production of Volvo, Renault and Mack trucks. The organization is responsible for spare parts supplies to the Group's customers as well as for designing, operating and optimizing logistics and supply chain for all brands, production facilities and distribution centers where the Volvo Group operates. In Volvo Group Trucks Operations you will be part of a diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.